Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another noodle house


San Jose Dec 28 2009-59
Originally uploaded by Inkyhack

I also found this place in San Jose. My sister said it's pretty decent.

What fascinated me is the other restaurants in the immediate vicinity - there's is an American Sub sandwich place (not a chain, but an actual family-owned business) in front of it in this strip mall and a taqueria right next door.

Now that's my idea of culinary heaven - mexican, asian and sandwiches all within one block. Only in America.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Oh, yay, you're back. I think of you often when I see fitting signs for your blog. Shall start snapping photos for you!

inkyhack said...

Yes, that would be great! It's been far too long since I've been in Illinois, so it would be nice to see some of the places there.