Monday, June 10, 2013

Art and Air 2013-10


Art and Air 2013-10
Originally uploaded by Inkyhack

This is a photo of a food truck at the Art and Air Festival in Webster Groves, Missouri, on the grounds of Webster University. The 10th anniversary, this is considered to be one of the best art festivals in the midwest.

This truck was one of several food trucks at the festival, and I snapped this photo to show how serious the food truck culture in St. Louis. About once a month, there is a food truck gathering in Forest Park (St. Louis' version of Central Park on NY) where folks actually fight for picnic space and bring out chandeliers and fine dinery. I haven't been yet, but have heard many, many descriptions of it. So this truck sold high-end Latino food.

So here's my mia-culpa - right next to it was a food truck that sold high-end Italian food. I photographed it but was with a co-worker who had no patience for my photography thing, so I just quickly snapped it. It wasn't until I downloaded form the camera that I saw that the photos were all slightly out of focus because I most likely shot them while walking.

I ask for your forgiveness and will try and capture the truck the next time I see it, which I hope will be soon.

No comments: